What a lovely find this country house was, it's set in the quiet village of Trefriw away from the maddening crowds if there is any in Snowdonia. We had room 2 a very large room with its own terrace, with a private entrance into our room just perfect, as we could come and go as we please.
Breakfast was a typical Welsh breakfast a great to start the day. The owner was a local and his knowledge, certainly helped us plan our three days there. We eat in the restaurant on the Friday night and I can only say that the service and the food was excellent.
All the ingredients are from local butchers and greengrocer, I said to Shaun that I would very much like a special steak on the Friday night and it was no trouble for him to go out and get from the butcher. We will certainly be returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently fully referbished by new owners, we are a small country house bed and breakfast, offering guests overnight accommodation with comfort and quality in mind. All rooms are en-suite and have its own private entrance, giving you the guest freedom to come and go as you please. The informal, warm and intimate dining experience at Yr Hafod is exclusive for our residents and one not to be missed Everything is Home made and Always served with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Yr Hafod Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafod Country Llanrwst
- Hafod Country Hotel Llanrwst
- Yr Hafod Country House Trefriw, North Wales