We travelled to Yr Hafod based on previous reviews and we were not disappointed! Lovely hosts, a smashing place to stay and brilliant food in their restaurant. We ended up staying an extra night as there is so much to see in the area, not too far to Snowdonia, Portmerion, or the coast of North Wales. Shaun and Leila have done a fabulous job and are very welcoming hosts too, we would certainly hope to stay again the next time we're visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently fully referbished by new owners, we are a small country house bed and breakfast, offering guests overnight accommodation with comfort and quality in mind. All rooms are en-suite and have its own private entrance, giving you the guest freedom to come and go as you please. The informal, warm and intimate dining experience at Yr Hafod is exclusive for our residents and one not to be missed Everything is Home made and Always served with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Yr Hafod Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafod Country Llanrwst
- Hafod Country Hotel Llanrwst
- Yr Hafod Country House Trefriw, North Wales