Imagine sitting by a crackling fire, the sounds of friendly voices and laughter bubbling through the rustic space as you drink to your hearts content, then being shown to a table to enjoy some of the best food imaginable, choose a DVD from an extensive library and come to rest in a warm inviting bedroom. Want this? Come to this place, Stunning in every way. Tim and Fiona have got everything right. Their skills as hosts unquestionable, made us feel "looked after" without intrusion, the food, the menu both outstanding, tried lots of the menu and now dream of it! The lamb, the steak, the fish - never eaten better. All the facilities are perfect and of a high standard. The area is beautiful and magical as was the whole of our stay and in no small part because of Tim and Fiona's amazing knack at making it all welcoming, warm and delicious. Thanks Tim, thanks Fiona, it was totally ace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin in beautiful Wales is a great place to come and eat fresh food, drink good wine and real ale and recharge your batteries. Close to Snowdonia it is a great centre from which to explore North Wales. Dating from the 16th century, but the bedrooms take their design cues from the 21st century - Wales Great Little Places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin Hotel Gwytherin
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin, North Wales