The owners Fiona &Tim go out of their way to make you feel at home. Stayed for surprise birthday weekend in June which was a fantastic choice. Stayed in the Lavender room which was very well presented, spotlessly clean with modern facilities. Had 3 course meal for birthday celebration that Fiona cooked with local produce, which was delicious. Tim looked after us in the bar and we enjoyed the banta with the local farmers. Places visited Bewts-e-Coed, PortMeirion, Porthmadog and the biggest zip wire in Europe at Zip World. Well worth 5stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin in beautiful Wales is a great place to come and eat fresh food, drink good wine and real ale and recharge your batteries. Close to Snowdonia it is a great centre from which to explore North Wales. Dating from the 16th century, but the bedrooms take their design cues from the 21st century - Wales Great Little Places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin Hotel Gwytherin
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin, North Wales