If you've ever wondered what an historic inn would be like without the usual horse brasses/chintz/hunting pictures, then visit the Lion Inn. Here are subtle paint colours, sleek crockery and cutlery and traditional Welsh woolen spreads and cushions. The owners are welcoming and informative with local knowledge- packled lunches available for walkers. A good choice of evening meals and generous breakfasts. We hope one day to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin in beautiful Wales is a great place to come and eat fresh food, drink good wine and real ale and recharge your batteries. Close to Snowdonia it is a great centre from which to explore North Wales. Dating from the 16th century, but the bedrooms take their design cues from the 21st century - Wales Great Little Places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin Hotel Gwytherin
- The Lion Inn Gwytherin, North Wales