“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Wren Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

7449Mandy
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This beautiful 3 bedroom house was perfect. We stayed for the May half term week and we were so lucky with the weather, we didn't want to leave! The property has everything you need, a fully equipped house. Very spacious, airy and clean. The balcony/patio area was the cherry on the cake we were very lucky to be able to have sat out every evening to enjoy the evening sun, it is a sun trap and the only negative I could say is that we couldn't find a parasol to be able to sit in shade, I'm sure there was a valid reason for this but we never asked anyone. The owners were very helpful and were quick to respond to any queries we had.
I myself have never visited Pembrokeshire before and I have to say it's absolutely beautiful. It reminded me very much of Angelsey and Cornwall. I would definitely recommend visiting Pembroke Castle, Saundersfoot, Caldey Island and Barafundle Bay, to be honest I could mention many more.
I would without a doubt visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing