“Just normal food”
Review of The Harbourmaster

The Harbourmaster
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bar - Restaurant - Grill Over looking Milford Marina serving food 11am - 2:30pm (Mon-sat) 12-2:30pm (sun)
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Not much desert choice
Ordered curry and it was just chicken and sauce nothing to bulk it up
Very noisy sat in the restaurant
But the service was fab

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I have been eating here since it first opened, we have been known to eat here up to 5 times a week (hate to see my cooker dirty !) and I can't believe some of the bad reviews the Harbourmaster has been given. We have NEVER had a bad experience here and no matter which chef is on, they always accommodate us and often make sauces etc on request even if its not on the menu. I have had the best steak I have ever tasted here and also the fish is cooked to perfection. As a couple we eat out at least 3 times a week and we have eaten all over Pembrokeshire, I have to say the Harbourmaster is the best for consistently producing very good food.

1  Thank NICDEN
Reviewed 18 June 2014

although on 1st floor was informed there was a lift at rear of property which we could use and as we had a pushchair and a young baby this was appreciated. just quick sat afternoon drink with family and on monday we had brunch. i had the goats cheese and beetroot salad from the specials menu and was not disappointed. excellent prices and the sunshine over the weekend just finished off a lovely family get together. well done

1  Thank Pauline C
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had an impromptu meal here and the ambiance, service and food were excellent.

My wife had mussels, cider and smoked bacon in cream and was seriously impressed. I had sausages, mash and gravy, with a side order of beautiful creamy garlic mushrooms. Excellent prices and excellent food.

The wine list is average with a delicious Viognier that was well priced. The view over the docks, marina and harbour were delightful.

Sadly there is no disabled access.

Otherwise, a lovely venue

1  Thank Communinja M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Lovely position at the edge of the Milford Marina with lots of free parking.

If you don't fancy the daunting steps up to the bar there is a lift at the back of the building. We were only in for a quick snack and we just had the garlic mushrooms starter. Good portions of delicious mushrooms served with fresh bread and butter. The food served to ther diners all looked really good, and I'm really looking forward to returning when I have more time to enjoy a leisurely meal.

1  Thank BlameCain