Fields Lodge Bed & Breakfast
US$176
US$162
Travelodge Pembroke Dock(Pembroke Dock)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$78
US$156
Lord Nelson(Milford Haven)
TripAdvisor
Cleddau Bridge Hotel(Pembroke Dock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfudgewelsh cakessandy havenstepping stonesyogurthome madeprivate bathroomskomer islandblueberriesuseful informationcoastal pathspotless roomsguest loungelocal publittle touchesporridgetea and coffee
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed here while walking a section of the Wales Coastal Path and this was the perfect place to spend our last night. The rooms were luxurious and the breakfast fabulous. Jayne made us feel really welcome and was kind enough to not only invite us to wait in the lounge before going to get our late morning train, but also supplied us with hot drinks and muffins while we waited and phoned for a taxi to take us to the station. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have stayed at many B&B's through work but none have come close to Fields Lodge. My weeks stay was completely faultless, the rooms are very inviting and spotlessly clean. Jayne the host was lovely, very helpful and friendly. The most impressive factor of the stay and has set it apart from the rest was the breakfast! Absolutely amazing. *****

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Jaynem64, Owner at Fields Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay. I do try to make guests feel at home and I am really delighted that you enjoyed my breakfast-indeed, I have won an award for the 'Finest Breakfast in Pembrokeshire', so I am pleased I am living up to the award! I am dedicated to using as much local produce as possible, and I do believe the quality comes through in the end result. I do hope that I will be welcoming you again in the not to distant future!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've stayed in a fair few B&B's and have realised that the most important thing is the ambience and feel of the place. As soon as you walk in the door of Fields Lodge you feel at home and uplifted. I stayed here while I was on business nearby and I looked forward to returning to my lovely little room (Sandy Haven Bay) which was cozy, spanking clean and beautifully decorated. It is modern but warm - a difficult combo to get right. The breakfast was yummy, there were views out to the surrounding countryside from every window and small touches such as welsh cakes and chocolates on the bed all make for a 24 carat B&B. Super impressed with the price too. Definitely in my top 3 favourite accommodation experiences. Would like to return and explore the surrounding countryside/coastal walks.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed here while doing the coast path and thought it was great. Excellent rooms and a nice shower facility. But most of all the quality of the breakfast was marvellous. Soft fruits, natural and other yoghurts, great eggs and bacon etc etc -top notch. We would recommend this place very strongly. Proprietor very nice and the staff member serving breakfast similarly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ianforestfan
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Despite a minor mix up with rooms (which was handled with good humour) there was nothing about Fields Lodge that my wife and I would change.

We were in "Stepping Stones" which is more like a mini suite than a room, having a bedroom, huge en-suite bathroom, and an interconnecting area with a desk that could be used as a study...

Being a dormer room up a short flight of stairs, there's even a view of the sea in the distance.

The room was beautifully appointed, and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay, including an incredibly comfortable bed with nice linen.

Breakfast was excellent, with a great choice of both hot and cold food, and plentiful tea and coffee.

Unusually for a B&B, there were plenty of big soft towels, and luxurious bath-robes available.

Jayne and her team were very friendly, and the young lady that served our breakfast couldn't have been more helpful.

Far better than most hotels I've stayed in, and will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013