“Avoid At All Costs..Disgusting!!”
Review of Martha's Vineyard

Martha's Vineyard
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I visited this establishment 31/07/14 with my elderly mother & elderly step father whilst on a birthday day out for my elderly mother.Upon entering the premises it looked exactly what I was looking for to treat my elderly mother to a birthday lunch by the sea & excellent views.I went to the bar to get the drinks & was served by the barman who was very professional & in uniform & delivered excellent service(impressions were good) but all that was soon to change.We sat at a table & was greeted by the waitress & dressed in casual clothes at a glance I thought she was a customer(no uniform).We ordered 3 x Cod & Chips etc the food came to the table with poor service & no food presentation whatsoever the fish batter was soggy full of oil oozzzing on to plate & the fish inside was exactly the same absoulutely disgusting! whilst this time of dining not once did the waitress ask if everything is ok infact she was only interested when we had to pay!poor customer care! we left our food paid & left as we didn't want to make a fuss.Extorinately Over Priced Menu & I live in a city & get so much more value for money!.You can find better fish of much greater quality at the local fish & chip shop also better customer service & care!! Totally spoiled our day & my mothers treat!!

5  Thank s k
There are newer reviews for Martha's Vineyard

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Attended Martha's Vineyard on a family outing.
The waitresses and waiter in attendance were very helpful and the drinks ordered arrived quickly at the table.
They had a nice selection of specials and excellent desserts for afterwards.
We had a starter, main course and dessert and all were very nicely cooked, well presented and delicious. I would recommend a good few hours with nothing to eat beforehand and maybe a walk along the Pembrokeshire coast path to really work up an appetite beforehand to thoroughly enjoy the generous helpings here.
Very well recommended and will visit again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We came on Martha's Vineyard by chance but what a find. The food was excellent and all very fresh apparently sourced locally. The four of us all chose something different and all four of us were delighted by the dish we chose. The service was top class and the waitresses were very friendly and helpful. The view from the restaurant over the harbour just adds to the experience. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Table overlooking the marina on a sunny July evening so a good start. Main courses- we chose chicken and pork sizzlers with an accompanying sauce - chips in a little bucket and enjoyed by us all. A pretty good choice of deserts which were generous portions, I had the largest slice of lemon cheescake ever! All in all a good meal and service to match

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a lovely treat at Martha's. The waiting staff were so attentive and couldn't do enough for us. The food was fab and not over priced, the views were just lovely overlooking the Marina, the restaurant deco is so lovely with a subtle nautical theme this is definately my favourite place to eat in Pembrokeshire and goes without saying we will be back (can't wait) keep up the good work Martha's

1  Thank Babsmh