“Great Indian restaurant”

Taj Mahal
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Milford Haven
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We came here on the advice of our landlady and were not disappointed. The place was very busy and the staff really friendly considering that there were only 2 waiters plus a new starter. The food took a while but tasted very fresh and the spices were amazing.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant. We didn't book and were quit lucky as the place filled up very quickly for a Wednesday night. I would imagine that you may need to book for a Friday and Saturday night.

Milford Haven, United Kingdom
“impressed!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

we went there on a sunday evening for the sunday buffet and I must say that despite they were very busy they make delicious food it was the best meal I had. we were seen by a gentlemen who showed us to our table he greeted us and was very enthusiastic. a lady came and got our drinks order and our food order. when the food came out we were very impressed by the presentation and the food it was a great evening but the only thing that upset me was when we went to pay our bill we wernt given any after 8s, they mentioned that they don't give out any mints on sunday. however it was a great evening all for £7.95

1 Thank sasha d
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had been there on a tuesday and I must say that it was the best indian I had ever had!! I travelled all over the world and I have been to many indian restaurants but none of them have been as good as this 1.. There was 2 of us and we had sat on a far corner tbl. A little girl had greeted us and took us to our table, she was the only waitress there and she had a lot of tables to serve. She was very polite and friendly she has a lot of humour. It was a very good service. We ordered a chicken bombay which contained a boiled egg, chicken in a souce and a tikka massala which both were very well presented and were delicious. We ordered a garlic nan which I could smell a mile off but it was fine by me I enjoyed the evening we were given after 8s at the end as well! I would recommend this place to indian lovers, I will defo be going back for sure...

1 Thank jojoboiiii
Milford Haven, United Kingdom
“Kay m”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very good Indian have not had a bad one yet been going here for some years ideal for take away or for sitting down prices very reasonable

Visited July 2013
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“Shame on you!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We went there for an evening meal. We haven't sat down yet when the waiter through the menues on the table. There was no hello or good evening. The same happened to guests at the neighbours table. Very rude and unfriendly staff, so we decided to spend our money at a more friendly restaurant and left without wasting our time or money here.

• Visited June 2013