“just in time for breakfast..”
Review of THE Portside DELI - CLOSED

THE Portside DELI
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Having had lunch and afternoon tea here on occasion I was keen (but cutting it a little fine) to try breakfast here. It was, as I guessed from previous visits, very good. I had the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel and my guest had the breakfast bagel. Neither of us was disappointed. It is an especially good place to eat when it is warm enough and the sun is out as you can sit outside by the marina, which is exactly what we did. The service is simple and friendly and the food is delicious. 2 things, why don't cafes and restaurants have three legged tables, especially when they have outside seating. I'm tired of saucers full of my coffee and why doesn't anyone in the UK understand that what really really goes with smoked salmon and cream cheese is capers?
Still, a breakfast, and a place I'd recommend wholeheartedly

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great lunch had the soup a bit too much bread and never had fruit bread with soup before will go back again

Reviewed 31 July 2013

this is a great find on the marina. We live locally and often take visitors here for lunch. We can guarantee that we will get good food and service. I love the sandwiches which I have on olive bread. Such a lovely place, with lovely views.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

As a local I've visited the deli several times with both family and friends. The lunches we've had from pâtés, to soups and toasted sandwiches have all been very tasty. The portions are usually so generous, I haven't been able to try any of their homemade cakes but I'm sure I will at some point during the summer! Coffee is delicious and service is very good.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

A lovely Deli with really excellent quality food, friendly and helpful staff where you can sit outside
{Weather Permitting} with really good coffee and watch the world go by. Also a lovely view of the
Marina, what more does one want?

1  Thank philip w