“Best breakfast on the marina!”
Review of The Spinnaker Cafe

The Spinnaker Cafe
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Milford Haven
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Small Local Cafe Offering Homemade Cakes, Homemade Chips, Meals ,breakfasts Small Medium Large And Vegetarian Served All Day, Drinks, Icecreams All Served In A Happy Friendly Environment,,, We Open 363 Days A Year At 9am, We Are The Longest Serving Cafe On Milford Marina,,i Have Worked In This Cafe For 6-7 Years , Having Taken Over As Owner September 2016,, Everyone Is Welcome To Pop In And Have A Look At Our Menu ..
Reviewed 16 July 2014

As a family we regularly go here for breakfast at the weekend. It is always cooked well and served quickly. The staff are very friendly and are very attentive to our toddler when she doesn't have much patience :)

Great little cafe, one of our favourites.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

There is nothing better than coming here after an early morning walk on the beach with the dog. Great service, fine coffee and great breakfast overlooking the marina - Can't beat it.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have only visited when the place has been very busy but every time the staff have been welcoming and friendly. The indoor area is spacious making it a good place to visit with a wheelchair.

When so many youngsters seem surly and resentful even when supposedly "serving" the smiling young girls are a very pleasant change. There is clearly a good relationship between management and the young staff and it shows in their cheerful banter and the happy atmosphere.

The food is good - lovely home made soup, chips and cake and the portion sizes are very generous. I am pleased to be able to be a regular customer.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I first decided to go here on a recommendation from a friend. The atmosphere was very friendly. The customers were treated as friends as were we despite not having been here before or meet the staff. They were like one big family. The young girls seemed very happy, they were always smiling even though it was very busy each time we went. There was obviously a good relationship between the young ladies and the older ones. For a small cafe the menu has a good choice and is good value for money. I will shortly be returning again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Decided to go here as it looked very popular. I can only think that they were first timers too. Went in and asked if we could sit inside for food and was told yes take a seat. There were no menu's on the table so a lovely lady gave us menu's and went straight back behind the counter. No mention of whether it was waitress service or counter service. So chose our meals and noticed that a card on the table said "see our board for specials". I could see no board! It also informed you that you had to go to the counter to order. Well this would have been fine if there were any staff there. 2 were having lunch, 1 was "out the back having a cigarette" and the other one was no where to be seen! Our table was dirty when we sat down and nobody came to wipe it clean. There were tables outside that were left with dirty dishes on the whole time we were there.

Waitress came out with food, plonked it on the table and walked away. No cutlery was given, so I went to the counter to ask and there it was in a tray so I helped myself. Nobody mentioned that you needed to get your own cutlery. Food was ok, chips were very nice and thats about it. But basically this is a greasy spoon joint.

I must say I was really disappointed. The nice lady (whom I assume is the owner) seemed very nice but she needs to whip her staff into shape. They were to busy gossiping to be attentive to the customers. Eye contact and a smile goes a really long way and it would have been nice to be told that it was counter service and that we had to get our own cutlery when we first sat down, not left sitting at our table wondering what was going on.

It spoilt a really lovely afternoon walking around the marina.

3  Thank Julie H