“.”

Refresh Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tredegar
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting refresh over the last few years regularly, The staff have a high level of customer service along side being very friendly. I have never been disappointed with the food, always tasting as good as it looks! Many of times I have walked to town simply for a coffee or hot chocolate, I would recommend visiting this coffee shop to anyone.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I arrived at Refresh at 1.15 with an elderly friend in a wheel chair. Using her crutches, we negotiated the doorway and were watched by the staff as we sat at a table and parked the wheel chair. A waitress wiped our table. As I went to get the menu, someone from behind the counter said "We stop serving food at 2 on a Thursday". I said we just wanted a sandwich - and she said no.
As we then negotiated our way out of the building, imagine how we felt when hot toasties etc were served to people at the next table.
I get the closing at 2 - but this was 1.15....... And why not have the courtesy to say so before we struggled to get inside......
Just rude and insensitive and definately a place to pass by.

6  Thank Patry21
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Good coffee nice cakes,not expensive,I call in after my long walks.
Friendly staff .
Wall paintings are by local artists ,call in give it a try

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Me n fiends meet here often nice clean cafe, foods nice only downside tad expensive for Tredegar .. And I wish the brekki had fried egg instead of scrambled

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been to Refresh a number of times and have got to know the owner Sharon. There is always a good atmosphere in the place and a buzz about it. Whether i am grabbing a take away coffee, drinking in (or outside when the sun is out) or grabbing a bite for lunch it is a great place to go. The staff always smile even when it is raining outside!