“superb selection great price and attentive waiter”
Review of Bella Italia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Italia
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 August 2013

four of us dined on a weeknight in this very chic restaurant good crowd dining and we all were very impressed with the superb selection on the menu including specials the prices and best of all the attentive waiting staff well done all round we have made a date to be back car parking very handy seemed very child friendly too

1  Thank sonoftc

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

My husband an i wiv r 5 yr old dAughter ate here as we thought belfast wud b 2 busy wiv g8 summit n we were not disappointed excellent service friendly stAff child friendly i had mussels which wer yum my hubby n dAughter had pizza which aftr havin real pizza in itAly it really was authentic my only moan is i didnt get dish 2 put my empty shells in2 until i had finished mussels n my hub asked 4 salami mushrooms n onions on his pizza m was charged n additional £3.90 but luvd bella itLia will def b back

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I visited here on a weeknight and was pleasantly surprised but how reasonably priced and tasty the food was - I got the bruchetta and my boyfriend got the chicken strips, both of which were beautifully presented. We both got pizza's for our mains and again, both were lovely and we loved the fact that we could see them being made at the back of the room. We also thought the decor was great!

However, the service was what let this place down - the waiter forgot our drinks; I asked for no olives on my pizza, to then find that I had plenty on it; our sides were not brought down with our food, to which my boyfriend had to go to the till and ask if they had forgotten them and the waiter apparently rolled his eyes and brought them down to the table without so much as an apology.

Don't think we will be back to sit in, but would definitely get the pizza to take away!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I have visited this restaurant three times now and have enjoyed it each time. The staff are attentive, the food was lovely, the price very affordable - what more could you want!! The waitress was particularly helpful for my daughter who is allergic to nuts and nut produce.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Service was average, however the pizza made up for this. Freshly made pizza was very enjoyable and colouring for kids was a firm favourite for a 5 year old.