Stayed here for a couple of nights and found the room and accomodation ideal for a short stay. We were in the new part which is well appointed and had a very comfortable bed. We had a standard room which if you wanted to spend time there might be a bit small but it was perfect for us to travel into Belfast & out to the country. It's ideal for the airport and although very, very close to the runway there was only a little noise at all from the planes. The food and menu was great and for the price, we booked direct with the hotel it was good value for money
Only couple of comments for improvement would be to have soap in the bathroom which was a little irritating, shower gel really doesn't work to wash your hands and the wifi signal wasn't working in our area the staff did try to help but with no success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim