Just back from a really great weekend stay. The property appears to have been very recently re-built/refurbished and it shows. The rooms are very well appointed, comfy bed, great storage and super power shower (note to management-please put a shelf or hanging unit for shower products). We ate in the hotel on Friday and the meal was of a very good standard and seems to me very reasonably priced, we were 4 and everyone agreed the food was lovely and amazing value. We made the mistake of going out for dinner to close by Eli Mays (DONT) on Saturday and wished we hadn't. In addition to the lovely food and rooms at Ballyrobin the team here are really great and nothing was a problem. From breakfast to night caps the whole team at Ballyrobin makes for a super stay. Would recommend highly. The hotel is really close to the airport. It really wasn't an issue for any of us and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim