I purchased an itison deal for a spa day & afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly. My mum and I came along nice and early and had intended on making good use of the spa facilities before our afternoon tea which was booked for 1pm. When I had phoned to book the day I was told that robes, slippers and towels would be included - however we were not given any and were told that we had to pay. Just as well I had packed a towel anyway.
Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna were all fab - absolutely no faults there! However, we were unable to use the swimming pool upon arrival as there were swimming lessons on. We were never told about this when booking, the woman had told us to come along at any time and there wouldnt be a problem. The lesson instructor then free'd up a lane for people to swim in.
Afternoon tea and bubbly was delicious, everything was fresh that day and plenty for us both.
Had a nice day, but probably wouldnt return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels near Glasgow do not come better than this little gem, Bowfield offers quiet comfort, a superb leisure club & award winning restaurant, only minutes from Glasgow Airport, situated n a beautiful countryside setting. The hotel has copious areas of relaxation space, you cannot help but relax & de-stress, so next time you come to visit Glasgow, whether on business or for pleasure take some quality time out to visit Bowfield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bowfield Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowfield Hotel And Country Club
- Bowfield Hotel & Country Club Howwood, Renfrewshire