After arriving at the Inchyra hotel for a spa break wkd and a huge error made by myself, I was shattered, although staff tried to resolve this, they continued to start my spa afternoon, but was very upset & feeling stressed the staff kindly carried on getting us prepared. Reassuring me they would try and sort things, I was very tearful and upset.
After a very short time, the duty manager Emma Eagleton kindly spoke with me and all was sorted. She was like an angel coming to my rescue, the spa staff too were so kind with words and you all know who you are, I'm sorry I never got your names.
That evening we travelled to a local restaurant and i slipped on the floor in the restaurant & in excruciating pain i was taken to hospital by paramedics. Having sustained internal injuries and bruising, but no broken bones, they advised me to rest my injuries. i returned to the hotel very immobile and in lots of pain. when staff found out what happened the next morning, they were so kind and concerned, they humoured me, went out of their way to show me so much kindness and care for the rest of my weekend . They were all so helpful from - the reception, to the managers, spa, maids, bar staff, waiters and waitresses. Where do you find as many staff in the same place so so kind. Mr MacDonald you have a fantastic team working in the Inchyra. I can't thank you all enough and I will return in the near future to have another spa break for my 40th without all the drama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa is perfectly located in the heart of the Central Belt in Scotland, meaning you are just 30 minutes away from central Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling and all the attractions and shopping that they have to offer. We are renowned for our wonderful Vital spa experience where you can unwind in our thermal suite, including 20 metre swimming pool, rasul, rock sauna and ice fountain. We are also a perfect location for business travellers to the area, offering free, unlimited WiFi so that you stay connected to the office. Extremely accessible, just off junction 5 of the M9, Edinburgh Airport is just 25 minutes away and Polmont train station easily connects to mainlines from Glasgow and Edinburgh. After a day of meetings, adventure or relaxation in the Spa, enjoy one of the best steak's in town at the AA rosette-awarded Scottish Steak Club restaurant. Selecting only the finest ingredients and 21-day aged cuts of beef from Scotbeef, it's our dedication to serving quality ingredients that makes us different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Inchyra Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Inchyra Hotel Polmont
- Macdonald Inchyra Grange Falkirk
- Hotel Macdonald Inchyra Grange
- Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa Polmont, Scotland