“A welcome oasis in Nefyn”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little India Tandoori Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We went there In August 2013 with a group of 12 friends. Service was good, friendly staff, good food, pleasant decor. Would go again.

1  Thank Phil P

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Camping on the Lleyn Peninsular and happened across the "Little India" restaurant. Very pleasant experience, attentive service and good tasty food. Recommended.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We eat here every time we come down (every three weeks or so) and haven't had a bad meal yet, it can be quiet off season and consequently they have less staff on, we ate there on Saturday 20/7 and it was one of the best meals we've had, busy, two new staff members and fast turnaround. We find the service friendly and courteous at all times.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

It was ok but the food quality was not of the standard I am used to, I used to be a chef, in my opinion they don't use the best quality food but charge high prices, I was ill the next day, I had prawns, maybe they wern't fresh or not stored properly so be careful what you order. The food was actually a bit bland.

1  Thank carlingnblack
Reviewed 30 June 2013

A group of 11 went here and booked a table for 9pm
They didn't take our order until nearly 10pm and either mixed everyone's order up OR forgot to cook what people had ordered (but remembered to charge it)and then didn't like it when we complained and became very argumentative and blamed us for the mistakes
The table behind us were also getting a bit annoyed with the service as well
My food was quite watery and lacking any real taste
Toilets were gross and carpets in the place are filthy all in all food was passable but I've had better curry s from a Tin!!

1  Thank Lee R