“The perfect diving experience”

Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Pyrgos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aegean Divers is a Dive Center and Dive Shop. The only one diving center in Santorini who can offers you 38 different diving spots.We offer individual and group dive packages,private scuba diving for divers or non divers,try scuba (1 dive) or discover scuba diving (2 dives) for beginners, boat dives or shore dives for certified divers, SSI certification courses up to Divemaster level and various specialized diver courses. Morning and afternoon programs.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 November 2013

One cannot help but wonder whether all these positive reviews are 'too good to be true'. Let me assure you, they are not. Having reviewed all the dive operators we went with Aegean and it was WONDERFUL. The staff were friendly and professional with our safety in mind, but they were also relaxed, friendly and chatty meaning we felt comfortable and had an enjoyable time.

The equipment was new and of a high standard and the dive sites absolutely stunning with great visibility. The excursions were tailored to the level of the group and a good time was had by all.

3  Thank TravellingQuallie

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My teenage son and I went on a two-dive day trip in mid-October with Aegean Divers featuring caves and slipping among the rocks. Kostas and his crew were great, offering full service to fitting the equipment, making sure all was ready and secured, and we really did not have to do anything except jump in the water and start breathing. Kostas was particularly attentive to my novice diver son and helped me out too when I lost a fin! You may not see as much marine life as you would in other spots but we did see some nice morays and the caves, caverns, rock balconies and the like were cool. I recommend Aegean Divers for those who want to experience a dive while on beautiful Santorini.

1  Thank HighPlaneDrifter
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I spent 2 days (4 dives) with Kostas and Dimitris. From start to finish they provided a professional and very enjoyable experience. They are real diving enthusiasts, very helpful and eager to provide a great day's diving.

The equipment was in good condition and well maintained, the boat was great, pre-dive briefing very informative, choice of dives perfect and pick-up/drop-off service very convenient.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys and hope to dive with them again sometime.

3  Thank Ian W
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Kostas and Dimitris are very professional in the way they run the dive charter and dive trips. They catered for each level of diver in the group and made sure everyone new what the plan was.
Its a shame I only did two dives with the guys, as I wish I had booked more days and more dives.
Great work guys, I will be recommending you to others who travel to the stunning island of Santorini.
Cheers, Brian

1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I just did my open water with them two years ago.
Was just perfect. The boat, the equipment, the monitors, the sea..
really miss it.
I´ll get back as soon as possible..