“the A* diving team”

Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Pyrgos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aegean Divers is a Dive Center and Dive Shop. The only one diving center in Santorini who can offers you 38 different diving spots.We offer individual and group dive packages,private scuba diving for divers or non divers,try scuba (1 dive) or discover scuba diving (2 dives) for beginners, boat dives or shore dives for certified divers, SSI certification courses up to Divemaster level and various specialized diver courses. Morning and afternoon programs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 24 April 2014

*A for Amazing sympathic team and serious job, a great choice of material, a great pedagogy for my wife which is not a diver addict, a great go pro camera hit definition for a sub-souvenir ! ! !

All reviews
in 7 reviews
in 12 reviews
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a great dive with these guys! Friendly and customer oriented dive center. I showed up the day before because i drove past them and scheduled for the next day to go dive. I was particular of where I wanted to go and they were very accommodating. They will transport you if you need to and have up to date equipment and knowledgeable divers. I felt safe and trusted them when i was under the water. I had an issue with my BC because i was not used to the equipment but that was my own fault, Vasilies was there next to me though to help me out in the water and quickly resolve the problem. Thanks guys!

1  Thank c5vette211
Reviewed 21 March 2014

the guys offer a great experience through high standards on safety, equipment plus professional attitude throughout - not to mention the amazing location and the numerous dives available - the highlight of my visit was a breathing technique shared by Kostas which brought my air consumption to an extra low level - still using it on every dive - no 'air stress' any more, superb! - looking forward to going back - highly recommended without the slightest hesitation

1  Thank Christos V
Reviewed 10 November 2013

One cannot help but wonder whether all these positive reviews are 'too good to be true'. Let me assure you, they are not. Having reviewed all the dive operators we went with Aegean and it was WONDERFUL. The staff were friendly and professional with our safety in mind, but they were also relaxed, friendly and chatty meaning we felt comfortable and had an enjoyable time.

The equipment was new and of a high standard and the dive sites absolutely stunning with great visibility. The excursions were tailored to the level of the group and a good time was had by all.

3  Thank TravellingQuallie
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My teenage son and I went on a two-dive day trip in mid-October with Aegean Divers featuring caves and slipping among the rocks. Kostas and his crew were great, offering full service to fitting the equipment, making sure all was ready and secured, and we really did not have to do anything except jump in the water and start breathing. Kostas was particularly attentive to my novice diver son and helped me out too when I lost a fin! You may not see as much marine life as you would in other spots but we did see some nice morays and the caves, caverns, rock balconies and the like were cool. I recommend Aegean Divers for those who want to experience a dive while on beautiful Santorini.

1  Thank HighPlaneDrifter