“Great Time :)”

Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Pyrgos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aegean Divers is a Dive Center and Dive Shop. The only one diving center in Santorini who can offers you 38 different diving spots.We offer individual and group dive packages,private scuba diving for divers or non divers,try scuba (1 dive) or discover scuba diving (2 dives) for beginners, boat dives or shore dives for certified divers, SSI certification courses up to Divemaster level and various specialized diver courses. Morning and afternoon programs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I did the Discover Scuba course with Aegean Divers and it was a fantastic first diving experience. Kostas, Vasilis and the rest of the staff were fantastic and professional. They made me feel comfortable and helped me have a phenomenal couple of dives - once of which included feeding fish under water. If I am ever back in Santorini I will definitely take the time to go back.

2  Thank Sandycricket

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Aegean divers is an amazing diving center!!
Facilities are very organized and the enviroment is friendly and relaxing!
The stuff is extremely helpfull and easy going and you are having a blast with them while learning scuba diving in the most proffesional way!
I startes my diving lessons in Aegean divers to become a divemaster and it was the best decision!
So satisfied that if im given the chance to work with them after i finish my divemaster lessons i will do it without second thought!
Aegean divers 5/5!!!

1  Thank Dionysios O
Reviewed 24 April 2014

*A for Amazing sympathic team and serious job, a great choice of material, a great pedagogy for my wife which is not a diver addict, a great go pro camera hit definition for a sub-souvenir ! ! !

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a great dive with these guys! Friendly and customer oriented dive center. I showed up the day before because i drove past them and scheduled for the next day to go dive. I was particular of where I wanted to go and they were very accommodating. They will transport you if you need to and have up to date equipment and knowledgeable divers. I felt safe and trusted them when i was under the water. I had an issue with my BC because i was not used to the equipment but that was my own fault, Vasilies was there next to me though to help me out in the water and quickly resolve the problem. Thanks guys!

1  Thank c5vette211
Reviewed 21 March 2014

the guys offer a great experience through high standards on safety, equipment plus professional attitude throughout - not to mention the amazing location and the numerous dives available - the highlight of my visit was a breathing technique shared by Kostas which brought my air consumption to an extra low level - still using it on every dive - no 'air stress' any more, superb! - looking forward to going back - highly recommended without the slightest hesitation

1  Thank Christos V