“Best way to dive Santorini!!”

Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Pyrgos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aegean Divers is a Dive Center and Dive Shop. The only one diving center in Santorini who can offers you 38 different diving spots.We offer individual and group dive packages,private scuba diving for divers or non divers,try scuba (1 dive) or discover scuba diving (2 dives) for beginners, boat dives or shore dives for certified divers, SSI certification courses up to Divemaster level and various specialized diver courses. Morning and afternoon programs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to dive Santorini!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

During my short visit to Santorini I decided to visit this dive center and obtain my SSI Open Water Diver certification with a friend. What a great decision that was! The characters in the shop make the experience that much better, from the ever patient and kind Vasilli and the joker Dimitry to the shops very own Greek Australian Demi.

The team were very well trained and left us with a lot of confidence while learning this totally new skill. After getting through all the training, heading out for a boat dive truly showed us what Santorini has to offer divers. Steep reefs, caves, coral and plenty of marine life. Diving in these pristine, calm waters is truly worthwhile.

One tip, the bakery next door do an amazing baguette and it is the perfect compliment to a bit of downtime between dives (they also sell cheap beers so is a perfect way to pass on a thank you to the boys! ...and Andriana).

All round, this was a great way to spend a few days in Santorini as you are finished by the early afternoon, leaving plenty of time to explore the rest of the island.

Don't let the online booking form deceive you, they are an organised bunch with a lot of experience. The perfect crew to show you what diving in Santorini has to offer as well as a few tips on local places to visit.

2 Thank Patrick M

• Greek first
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very professional and friendly”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am an experienced diver and I would definately highly recommand this place. The are very professional, serious about security, and they make the effort to making you dive experience the best they can.

2 Thank JCAutourDuMonde
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No complaints here. I highly recommend these guys”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I did my open water certificate with these guys. I don't know much about other companies but none of my training was in the pool, it was all in the ocean which made it that much better. The guys who run the place are excellent. Always up for a laugh and happy to help me with anything like accommodation, food and general facts about Santorini. These guys have a lot more dive sites than others on the island. We shared the beach with other companies and from what I saw I was with the right one! I am hooked and have planned more dives this week! Thanks guys for a great week.

3 Thank Simo9292
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Diving in Santorini”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

To be fair I only dived with Aegean Divers while in Santorini so can't compare with other centres, but none of hte other company offered the range of sites these guys did. as an experienced and regular diver I felt that Kostas and Demetrius really know their stuff. took control of the group clearly identifying and watching those who's skills were rusty without being over baring. from the first phone call they straight away offered to pick me up form imerovigli, and were helpful in getting us kitted up and out to the boat. The pace was relaxed but business like and I would more than readily dive with them again if I return to Santorini

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Dave P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very professional, fun and friendly!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My girlfriend and I completed Open Water and Advanced Open Water certifications at this school and we had a really great time with Kosta, Nikos and Vassili - enjoyed high professionalism and very friendly/supportive attitude! They speak well english and the communication was easy, which is key for diving instructions; had great
dives at grouper's reef and at a wreck near Oia thanks to their boat transfer.

Visited May 2014