The hotel is in great shape, the pool is beautiful and the food is great. We ate at the restaurant each time on purpose just for the great food and the great staff. I had to come all the way from Canada just to find the best possible staff you could ask for at a hotel. The owner is a great guy, he's always around, always looking to help out customers. The owner (Fotis) and many of the other staff had to deal with many annoying groups from elsewhere. They handled it with pure patience and professionalism. I would have lost it at those groups due to how annoying, rude and demanding they were. They think they can run over the hotel just because they come from money. It was truly amazing to watch the staff in action, the owner did a great job hiring them. The front desk (particularly Faye and Seila I believe) were outstanding. They set up everything for us, including giving us a nicer room just because we were nice to them. It was amazing customer service. You treat them with respect, you get it in return. The waitresses are also terrific, very helpful and simply down to earth people (Madalena, Efi). No one should ever be disappointed with this hotel, the staff and food truly make it a great experience. Thanks to all them, especially Fotis (You truly know how to properly run a hotel).
Stay at this hotel.
Nelson (from Canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas is ideally situated between the town of Fira and Pyrgos village offering breathtaking panoramic views of Santorini island, the renowned Caldera and Volcano, Fira, Oia, Akrotiri and the crystal clear blue waters of the Aegean. The hotel is build on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and combines the traditional architecture of the Cycladic islands with modern interior design. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our beautiful swimming pool - one of the largest on the island - overlooking Santorini or explore the picturesque surrounding area. The hotel is only 3km from Fira town and within walking distance from the traditional village of Pyrgos, the biggest winery of the island - SantoWines, Prophet Elias Monastery, the Art Space private museum of art and many local tavernas, restaurants, cafes and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Orizontes Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orizontes Santorini Hotel Pyrgos
- Orizontes Hotel Santorini
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas Santorini, Greece