The hotel is under new management & to sum it up they were like a family run hotel and made us feel like we were at home, always so friendly, helpful and caring.
The views from the hotel are amazing, beautiful and relaxing and the location is perfect.
We felt like they were always ready to assist or advise on what to do or where to go, one restaurant they sent us to was incredible and a little secret gem near by, cant remember the name, but its near a church and about 3 minutes drive. Photo Attached below.
The breakfast was great and really enjoyed as they had a buffet type with nice selection for a small hotel. The poolside is just calming and relaxing, could spend the day there doing nothing as the views are so splendid.
The rooms are also clean and very tidy and have great views as well, as it was our wedding annivesary we were uprgraded to a larger room and it was great.
Again the staff though were fantastic and just incredible their level of service, professionalism, care and friendliness that was shown to us was incredible, THANK YOU AGAIN. We would definitely return again and stay here, as well as recommend to our friends and people we meet.
It is also walking distant to Pygros village and Santo wines (Incredible & beautiful sunsets, a must see and do, some of the best in our lifes and most breathtaking, of course while having some wine tasting) and the local bus passes the hotel everyday frequently, taking you to Fira where you can then catch other bus to Oia etc or spend the day in Fira.
Good luck for the upcoming season and thank you for such a great stay and service from all of you at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas is ideally situated between the town of Fira and Pyrgos village offering breathtaking panoramic views of Santorini island, the renowned Caldera and Volcano, Fira, Oia, Akrotiri and the crystal clear blue waters of the Aegean. The hotel is build on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and combines the traditional architecture of the Cycladic islands with modern interior design. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our beautiful swimming pool - one of the largest on the island - overlooking Santorini or explore the picturesque surrounding area. The hotel is only 3km from Fira town and within walking distance from the traditional village of Pyrgos, the biggest winery of the island - SantoWines, Prophet Elias Monastery, the Art Space private museum of art and many local tavernas, restaurants, cafes and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Orizontes Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orizontes Santorini Hotel Pyrgos
- Orizontes Hotel Santorini
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas Santorini, Greece