We had a wedding and many of our guests stayed at the hotel. The staff was very acommodating and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and provide all the necessities as well as a full and satisfying breakfast. It is a beautiful hotel and while small, offers wonderful charm. The courtyard decorated with gorgeous flowers and a tranquil fountain is the perfect place to relax. I would suggest this hotel to anyone who would like to be a guest, not just a hotel customer. The village of Pyrgos is traditional and away from the chaos of tourists flooding the main town- but still a short drive or bus ride to the main towns or the numerous beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Donna's House is an old, fully renovated in 2001, mansion situated in the middle of Santorini, in the beautiful, quite and traditional settlement of Pyrgos. It consists of 8 comfortable rooms provided with A/C, satellite TV, central heating, fridge, hairdryer, direct phone line, bathroom and daily maid service. In our cozy cafe-bar or in the wellkept central patio one can enjoy the tranquility of the village while having breakfast, drinks or snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Donna's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donna`s House Hotel Santorini
- Donna's House Santorini, Greece