Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Carter
See available hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewssmall casinopot roastbingo hallfollowing morningstayed for one nightnorth woodsstaff was very friendly and helpfulpool and hot tubvery nice hotelsprings restaurantjackpotwisconsin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2013

very nice hotel and casino ... great decor and clean.
be prepared to wait at check on ... i thought the crew could have run this a little smoother and faster.
the bar had a great special for hotel guests - buy one get one free! however there seemed to be only one bartender.

specifically wanted to play craps. they have a small tanle run with a one man crew - the three dealers i met were friendly and helpful ... but they closed table as soon as it was empty. guess they would rather have dealers standing at empty 3 and 4 card poker tables!
i would not play slots here ... machines are expensive and tight!

i will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Sandeerrd
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to get outta town. We chose carter Potawatomi casino and hotel. We got a whirlpool room for $163(with tax). That included 2- $40 promo for the casino. The room was dated. The tv in the room was an old tube flat screen. There were a few stains in the whirlpool. Not exactly dirt but most everything was dingy from age. They could use a major remodel or updates. They make enough in the casino to pay for it. What I really liked was everything was open 24/7. The restaurants closed at 2ish but the pool, sauna, fitness room, etc never closed. The bars food was amazing. It's sports bar style, very laid back and comfy. Overall I had a good time but would have been better to come home with $$$ from the casino.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jeepfrk_cj
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We were just at this hotel last weekend with a few friends. This is in a rural area, so we expected decent prices for the room. They were over $120 per room. That was for a basic room, no fridge. They did have free wifi and good Ice shakes in the bar area. The room had a very foul smell. We waited and then came back in a few hours and the smell was there. When we called the front desk, the girl at the front desk said she would see what she could do. Eventually she showed up with a bottle of room deodorizer from the housekeeping closet. She said herself that she could not believe the smell... We did not get an offer to change rooms or anything. The other issue we had was with the service in the breakfast buffet area. It was almost impossible to get coffee with the breakfast. In the same area at dinner I ordered a glass of Cabernet and she brought me white wine, I was almost finished with my meal before she said she "tracked down" red wine. Very poor service from all of the wait staff.

Room Tip: Look for a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank chev007
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed here for one night in June 2013 for my boyfriend's birthday. The casino offered a birthday lunch for him so we thought we'd try it and spend the night at the hotel too. Our room was huge!! We stayed in a King deluxe. Room 232. The staff was very friendly!! We have stayed here before and we have never had a problem! I know that we will go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claaschopperboy
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My Husband and i stayed here for a wedding. We were welcomed by a friendly staff and they had us checked in right away. Our room was okay. The bathroom was small, not a lot of counter space and the beds were a bit on the stiff side.

We both had a lot of fun at the casino (neither of us won). The casino has a lot of different types of slots, black jack, roulette and craps. The craps and roulette tables don't open until 6. The dealers were friendly and we always had a waitress serving drinks.

We went to two of the restaurants there. The restaurant 'The Flames' which claims to be award winning was terrible. I had the steak sandwich, which was a cooked piece of steak on a bun with uncooked onions. My husband had the chicken wings. Both of us did not like the food. The other restaurant was 'The Spring.' We both had the breakfast buffet. The buffet was really good. They had a chef making omelettes. different types of cereals, fresh fruit and other common breakfast dishes. They even had real scrambled eggs!

Over all our stay was good. We would go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple