“Tasty Delights”

Patisserie Marie Beliard
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Petionville
Cuisines: French
Description: Http://adsland.net/flash/businessdetail/id/260http://www.manmanpemba.com/?p=1938
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've visited Marie Beliard's bakery a couple times in prior trips and everytime I've been pleased. I visited in March and purchased my wedding cake which everyone loved, including my picky mom. During my June visit, I picked up a white chocolate mousse cake with white chocolate shavings on top. It was absolutely divine!!! Yummy! I was only upset that it wouldn't travel well so I couldn't bring some back for my mom to eat.

1  Thank tracy_33161

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Dropped by on a Sunday and there was a steady flow of shoppers - mainly buying cakes. I had a wonderful cheese and ham sandwich and my friend had the griot. Both were prepared quickly and tasted great. Limited soft drinks. The cakes looked amazing but I was too full after my sandwich to give one a try.

1  Thank Hamish D
Reviewed 23 June 2014

For the patisserie and the bakery, is is outstanding. Best chocolate cake ever...
But the ladies are mean, never smile. And the worst part is that it is written on their bagde :"SMILE". They surely NEVER read it.
If you go during holydays, you will spend you time not knowing where the line starts, and to whom you have to talk to place your order...

3  Thank fred3116
Reviewed 9 June 2014

In for a chocolate cake, Out with this amazing dessert of chocolate brownie cake, chocolate mousse and Crême Brulée. Everything I've tried from this place is amazing! The customer service is good but could be great. I know they use the best ingredients for their products. Marie Beliard for me is simply: "The Best".

2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I particularly recommend the whisky cake but all the pastries are very tasty and delicious. For your meetings, choose "mini pâtés fromage" to serve with coffee , they are just irresistible!

1  Thank Marie Veronique S