“good choice”
Review of Royal Oasis

Royal Oasis
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Petionville
Reviewed 6 May 2014

hotel was fantastic and the service was also up to par. Can't complain even the management was very polite. I was sitting in the lobby bar outside having coffee and doing some work, the manager walked up to me and asked if I was satisfied. Obviously I was on the put on the spot, but sincerely told him that I was satisfied with everything. I have never in my life staying at hotels had this kind of superb client attention. Thank you Mr. GM @ Oasis, I will be coming back to your hotel. 5 Stars in my book.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Riciero V
Royal_OasisHT, Sales and Marketing Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best,

There are newer reviews for Royal Oasis

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great vacation is not only about travel and hotel, but it is also customer service. At Royal Oasis the customer service was amazing, they understand my situation, my vision, my frustrations and my expectations. They know how to offer the customer good solutions that meet their expectations. Room was excellent, the environment was good.
I would like to thank all of you for your services especially Ritchara Bastien.
Elysee

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you appreciate our nice staff. We will pass your compliments to Ritchara.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I visited the hotel twice this year. First in march and second a week ago. The hotel is excellent. Front desk service is awesome! Specially the service privided by this girl named Marie Dudly and her supervisor. I spend quality time while working in Haiti. I will visit again soon. I will also recommend to family and friends on a future trip to Haiti. The food was great. Specially that on the creole menu. Great staff... Keep on!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Guido N
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel for more than 3 weeks, i had been in others over the course of my contract. For the amount of money i was paying some did not make the grade. Rancho was good and had a pool for weekend use, but would be overcrowed with kids in the early hours. also most people that go to the pool are from outside the hotel. this did not inspire much confidence security wise. finally i swithed over to Oasis just up the street, the room were larger, a decent breakfast was include, and the service was above par for Hatian standards. Safety was the main issue. the huge metal gate to enter into what is a small plaza was great. as the name states, a small Oasis in the middle of it all. personally i can say the stay was very pleseant and comfortable. wow the beds were so comfortable. anyways, next time im down in the PAP i know were to go.

Room Tip: regular suites are large enough for a couple of weeks, but if you are staying longer go for the Jr...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Royal_OasisHT, Sales and Marketing Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Mr. Eric,

Thank you very much for you nice feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Royal Oasis Hotel and that you appreciated the great location, our secured space, the tasty breakfast as well our spacious rooms.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

What an enormous contrast between the hotel room and the restaurant service.
If the food is almost good, the service is a disaster.

Even try to do it's best, but without any training or customer consideration, it's not a place to be.
- 20 minutes to get a bear
- 30 minutes to be served
- no desert because the 'desert person' was not here
- plates are not clean

So, I invite the hotel manager to seriously consider his restaurant and his understanding of customer satisfaction,

I agree to pay $27 for a beef, BUT not when the service is so poor !
I asked for the manager who was not here!

Give me a break !

Room Tip: Don't go for launch or diner.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Erick K
Royal_OasisHT, Sales and Marketing Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Mr. Erick,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very sorry to hear about your mixed experience at our hotel. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the issue with the restaurant manager, kitchen chef and the staff to ensure this incident never reproduces itself. We would like to welcome you back to our hotel soon and would love the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for GM as he is aware of the situation.

Royal Oasis

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

During a week I spent at the Oasis. I really had a great time. My check in and out was awesomely made by Ritchara, a smily and energetic yoing girl. The personal is always ready to help, room service is fine. It's definitely a good place to stay

I liked it there

Jeremy

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeremydupin
Royal_OasisHT, Sales and Marketing Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel . We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our friendly staff .We hope to welcome you again!

Best regards from Haiti,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I went to the restaurant and it was amazing. Oasis is very beautiful and inside the restaurant was just fabulous. the staff was of superior quality. If you go i recommend the salmon for it was exquisite. If you go to Haiti, you might want to drop by..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Valrom95
Royal_OasisHT, Sales and Marketing Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Royal Oasis during your last stay in Haiti. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially for mentioning our great customer service. Our team takes great pride in offering our guests the royal treatment.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Royal Oasis!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Petionville
NH Haiti El Rancho
#5 of 13 in Petionville
Le Plaza Hotel
Le Plaza Hotel
#3 of 20 in Port-au-Prince

Been to Royal Oasis? Share your experiences!