“great service and food”

Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Petionville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

we like everything from the customer service to the way they smile all the time and show their enthusiasm at work.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

As a foreigner living in Haiti for the past five years I have had the pleasure of trying many of the fine restaurants. Le Michel at the Best Western Premier was not pleasurable, at all. First, the chairs and tables are the most uncomfortable seating options I have ever experienced. The dinner menu is very limited, and several items were not available including the t-bone steak, scallops, and mushroom risotto. Not once did a server come by to refill my water glass, and it took at least 20 minutes after the main course for our waiter to offer us dessert. On the menu it said the dessert selection would be shown to us, it wasn't, and I have no idea what a Premier Cake is. The food was mediocre for the exaggerated prices, and the portions were small. There are MANY much better options for dining in Petion-Ville. I feel sorry for the hotel guests whose only dining option is Le Michel.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I ate at Le Michel while staying for 2 nights at the Best Western Premier Hotel (had a wonderful stay overall and will come back again). The Restaurant has a beautiful indoor as well as outdoor seating area if you would like to experience the fresh air and take in the grand Haiti scenery. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable while speaking both English & French. Service is quick and there is a very large variety of amazing dishes. I highly recommend you visit for breakfast, lunch, dinner or evening drinks (they have the best whisky selection I have ever seen).

1  Thank DeeNyC85
Reviewed 24 June 2013

When my friend invited me to go have breakfast at this hotel restaurant, my expectations were rather low, furthermore she chose this place per the request of her six year old who heard a commercial somewhere and insisted this was the place to be. To my surprise the setting was quite nice and airy, and the service staff very attentive. The Waiters spoke English which made things easier and where quite patient and helpful when we were trying to figure out what to eat. The French toast and pancakes were amazing, although I do wish they gave more than just 2 pancakes per order for the price. The setting was so nice that we decided to stay a bit longer, but a 6 year old doesn't always understand grown up leisure time, then the sweetest thing happened, she asked a staff member if she could have a tour and to my surprise he said sure! and off she went on a grand tour of a great hotel. When she came back she was overjoyed with stories to last the rest of the day. this place was definitely family friendly and I will be going back for sure.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

This restaurant located at the Best Western no only has the best service but the food is better than any of the restaurants we tried in the area. The servers are very educated and the managers Watson and Gregory are always on the floor to help.

1  Thank worldtraveler240