“Fab Fab Fab”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Retreat Health and Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: The Retreat Health and Beauty Salon offers a wide selection of the latest treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had only been here a handful of times, but since its come onto Facebook publicising ALL the fantastic offers it has and the brilliant idea of the VIP scheme I have been using the salon much more often, having treatment I would never thought of trying ! but now I cant get enough and every day I check into facebook to see what the up and coming offers are. IM ADDICTED.. ; )

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Im regular visitor to this spa for the past few years. Such a lovely and welcoming atmosphere. Ladies here are simply the best beauticians ever. Let it be a facial, manicure or a massage they always nail it. Shellac designs they do are quiet nice and draws in a lot of complements. If you are not driving its only an half an hour journey by train.

Even after moving to Edinburgh city centre, I still keep going back there as its well worth the trip. They are also open late on few weekdays which is quiet good. Their FB page is well managed, I dont think I ever rang them :)

Offers are always a bonus and they always have a few you could choose from.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Came across this salon on facebook and as its not far from where I live decided to try out their treatments. I have since become a fan and visit regularly. Girls make you feel very welcome, always a smile and very accomodating. Recently have ESPA available and the girls are now ESPA trained which really pleased me as I am big fan of ESPA. My shellac nails are the best I have ever had. Massage was out of this world. They have a VIP list which regularly offers discounts and more recently added a Late List via email, which allows you to book for the next day at a discounted price when spaces available. Worth trying you wont be disappointed!

1  Thank dew44