“The best pizza around”

Add it.
Pine Lake Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 33 Restaurants in Sammamish
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great pizza and staff. On time delivery and carry outs only take 15 minutes. I had the combo with a caesar salad and the dressing is second to none. I only wish I could buy a tub of it! A must try!!!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The cost of a medium size cheese pizza, large size pizza with two extra toppings and cheese sticks is an outrageous 52.75 USD. There is a surcharge for paying by debit or credit card even in this age where everyone uses credit and debit cards. What a sneaky way to do business. Two extra toppings of pineapple and garlic cost me 5.75 USD when I can get one large pineapple for less than 2 USD. The pizza was average quality .... nothing that great. For the amount that they charge , it is a rip off. Their menu prices on the published cards , online, the display on their board in the shop and the computer prices are all different. They do not have their coupons online and want customers to pay outrageous prices. On the contrary , MOD pizza has a same rate for unlimited toppings.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This used to be a good place for fresh pizza and I did not mind paying extra. However based on my last two visits we will not be buying from them again. The toppings are sparse considering the price you pay. I removed onions from my last pizza and it looked like they removed most of the rest of the toppings. They now charge you extra if you do not pay in cash! Considering our society has gone to using mostly debit cards and credit cards, charging me a fee is a sneaky way to get more money for them. It is sad because this is a family owned business. Time for a new family to take over..

1  Thank Marjorie P
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Of all the pizzaria's around- this one is my 8 year old's favorite. Their pizzas are fresh. I love their lasagna too. While most places do not offer veg-Lasagna , this one does! Do keep in mind its a takeout/delivery unit. There is no option to sit and dine.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Good Pizza. Toppings and salads are fresh with a nice selection of veggies. Pick up or delivery only.