“Excellent B&B”

and 1 more site!
Shearwater Country House B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Glandore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed here for 1 night while visiting Glandore for a wedding. I arrived at 4pm and they dropped me to the hotel where the wedding was on and also offered to pick me up after the wedding if I couldn't find get a taxi home! The rooms were lovely and the breakfast was great. The spectacular scenery in the area was only better by the exceptional hospitality that was shown to me at the B&B, I couldn't recommend the place highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RickyGaff

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My mum is from union hall so when I visit family I stay here. It is in a great location with amazing views and the breakfast is fantastic. The pancakes are my favourite.
Real warm and friendly overall fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

lovely spot for weekend. great breakfast and beautiful view from bedroom . overall good value . A wonderful B & B and made very welcome immaculate and one of the best breakfasts ever. Well worth taking a trip to west cork.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My entire family (mother, father, sister, brothers sister's inlaw and my baby son) all stayed here 7 years ago while we attended a family wedding in Reen close by. My mother and I had fond memories of sitting out on the balcony area chatting late into the night waiting for the others to return from the wedding which we had left earlier to put my son to bed. The views are just out of this world and we felt so calm and relaxed we could have stayed as we were all night. When the opportunity arose to revisit the area we jumped at the chance to stay here again. My parents, my son, my partner and I stayed again recently. I was so excited to show it to my partner who had not previously stayed. It exceeded his expectations. Adella is an absolute gem so warm and welcoming. The breakfast is exceptional just absolutely gorgeous. The rooms are bright airy and exceptionally clean the beds are probably the most confortable we have ever experienced in a B&B. Leaving your window open at night to hear the water lapping is absolute heaven. We can not wait to return again and will definitely not leave it as long again next time. A hidden paradise HIGHLY recommended!!! See you again soon we hope!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2013

A lovely B&B that truly is family run. the owners add extra touches all along, from locally sourced food for breakfast, a welcoming tea when we arrived. Comfortable room, really nice bed... immaculate and wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were attending a wedding and stayed for two nights at Shearwater. Spotlessly clean with breakfasts to die for. Adela could not do enough for us and Ronnie took us over to Glandore the following day to collect our car. If we ever return to this part of Ireland we would have no hesitation at staying here and would highly recommended this guest house.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We were here for a wedding. The ceremony was in Union Hall and the reception was just across the bridge in Glandore. The owners are very kind and friendly. The breakfast was first class. The views are stunning. The cleanliness was immaculate. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aofarre

Been to Shearwater Country House B&B? Share your experiences!