The lobby is beautiful. Rooms are modern, the bathroom has shampoo, body lotion and everything else you need for an easy stay. The food is average.The people are very nice. The view is great. But the pool side is very dangerous. Loose and missing boards and nails protruding from the wood all around the pool. You can not walk without your slippers, even with slippers it is still very dangerous. Little is being done about the problem. The first day they where busy to replace some boards, but the next day they did nothing, and leave the place at the condition where it was in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located over looking the ancient "Tissa Wawa" (Lake) which gives a splendid view from your room.Situated in very close proximity to Yala National Park and Bundala National Park.Air conditioned restaurant which serves both set menus and a la carte and are very reasonably priced. A well stocked bar is available to quench your thirst after the safari.All rooms are air conditioned and with attached bath with hot and cold water,mini bar, individual safety lockers,free tea/coffee making facilities, WiFi and satelite TV.Ample safe parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ekho Safari Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Safari - Tissa Hotel Tissamaharama
- Ekho Safari Hotel Sri Lanka/Tissamaharama