“Found a New Love!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Campbell's Bed and Breakfast
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: The place is recommended ion the official Labrador/Newfoundland Tourist Guide.
Denver, Colorado
“Found a New Love!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

I had rented a room in this B&B and went to their restaurant which is about 200 ft from the B&B. As I was reading the extensive menu, I saw them bring 2 plates of food to a couple at a nearby table. It looked delicious so I just asked for what the couple had.

Oh my, oh my!! My new love...Poutine with hamburger meat, gravy and white cheese along with a side hamburger. Delicious!!! Too much to eat but I did. Basically, the Poutine was french fries smothered in browned hamburger meat, an awesome brown gravy with white cheddar cheese on top. The price including drink was under $10.00.

Since that first experience with Poutine, I had it 4 or 5 more times as I traveled throughout Newfoundland, Cape Breton and Nova Scotia. It was all good but none measured up to the Poutine at Campbell's B&B.

Since I stayed in the B&B, a full breakfast t day was included in the room rate. I had eggs, ham, potatoes, coffee and excellent bread from the bakery on the premises . Once again, delicious!!

• Visited July 2011