Had a good stay here, but felt that they "pushed" the whole dinner-theatre thing a little too much. Wasn't given a choice about whether I wanted a "view" or not--just got the (overpriced ?) room with a "view" of water. Would stay again, if I could have more input into what I actually want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland