Shallow Bay and Gros Mourne is a fantastic place to visit. We rented a two bedroom cabin for $140. Cabin was new and clean. With limited (we had none) cell service in the area a phone was required. I believe the staff should have advised us that there was none in that cabin. I also needed an extra key for the cabin as we were travelling with other family members. The front desk worker told us there was no second key, then referred to the cleaning lady having it and then something about the maintenance man having to get it for us. She was uninterested in helping us out on this and this caused considerable inconvenience for us. I only mention this here so the owners hopefully rectify this. At $140 per night and extra key is not an unreasonable request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland