“Michelle's”
Review of Hotel Roma

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tuguegarao City
Hotel Roma
Reviewed 29 April 2014

During a 4 day stay at another hotel in this city, I took most of my meals at Michelle's. It is a clean, comfortable, well-lit, air-conditioned restaurant that serves tasty food at reasonable prices. The service is prompt & the waiters & cashier are quite efficient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Carlos D

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

place looks better w semblance of nice air conditioned hotels .. michelle's is a clean restaurant on yhe 2nd flr w various filipino fare .. room rates are around 1k and up .. no pool but if you want to beat the heat then cozy up in here i guess

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jerico U
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The room is very basic. Fortunately, it is clean.

The staff are nice and attentive enough.

The blanket is very thin! It is so thread bare that you can see right thru it!

There is no complimentary breakfast, so I got the Tuguegarao longanisa-- it was priced at P185 and all I got was 2 pieces which were the size of a teaspoon! It was not worth P185 at all!!!! The food is generally very expensive and I can not get over the fact that a small cup of rice costs P30!!! For that price, I could get a kilo at the local Tuguegarao market!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank LGGarcia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was given a room in the fifth floor and far from the road so its silent. The room is big, clean and with hot and cold shower. The lobby is big and the rate is affordable. Though there is no complimentary breakfast, there are restaurants just across the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Globetrotter620701
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I usually visit Tuguegarao for official business reasons. Everytime I visit this city, I always check-in at Hotel Roma.

PROs: very accomodating staff, clean and spacious room including the bathroom, relatively cheap (value for money), goo location (in the heart of the city), one of the best in Tuguegarao

CONs: no complimentary breakfast, building quite old but still presentable, a little bit noisy since it is close the roads (try requesting for rooms away from the streets), shower does not have temperature control

Room Tip: Booking the standard room will save you a lot but make sure to call earlier since these rooms are us...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank rainemirage02
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Value for money. It's in the heart of the city and most of the stores are well within walking distance. The staff is attentive, the rooms are clean and spacious. My hubby and I loved the pocket garden in the 4th floor lobby. No complimentary buffet breakfast though.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank ShaiBat
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is my second time in Tuguegarao . Pros: cheap Cons: Tried to take a shower , no water, then just black water from the shower and toilet, maintenance came 3 times to fix it but with no result. Finally after 2 hours and demanding to get another room the gave us a new room towards the street , the windows having zero insulation it was like being in the middle of the road.
I know its a devoloping city all I was looking for was a clean room and a shower thats it but even that was too much to ask for. The restaurant is the typical Fillipino ( rice with whatever ... and no taste). I stayed at the Mango Suites a couple of months ago and I was suprised it had everything I needed and was up to Western Standard. I cannot recommend this place to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple