We stayed here for only one night on the way further south. Wish, wish, wish we had planned for longer. I booked a room for 3 people (myself and my daughters) so we had a large room, ensuite and small deck all to ourselves with a great view of the river mouth and beach. Our room was quiet except for the sound of the surf and the birds waking in the morning. Food was fantastic, the staff were excellent, and the ethical gift shop gave us lots of small gifts to take back to Australia. The short time were there meant we didn't partake in any of the activities (horse riding, yoga, guided walks) but my kids have already made a plan for this the next time around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa