This was my second stay at Buccaneers and it still is one of the best backpackers in South Africa. There is a wide choice of accommodations ranging from dorm or deluxe en-suite double rooms in cottages. The prices are reasonable especially the double rooms located in the three bedroom cottages with fully equipped kitchens and two toilets.
The pool is amazing and the food is great, especially the lunch menu that features good pizza. Megan one of the front office staff is super helpful, especially when it is raining like crazy and she had to inch her way into a small window in our cottage to open the sliding door which decided not to work.
An excellent bet...our only regret is that we only stayed seven nights and not three weeks!! Wee you guys next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa