We spent a few months traveling along the coast of South Africa last year and this place became the source of most of our fun/drunken backpacker stories. Buccs is set in a beautiful corner of the world with a chilled vibe and a crew who's mission is to make your stay a fun one. There's heaps of activities offered, including bike rides into a neighboring village and horse rides along the beach. I wish I could say we took part in those activities but the beach and buzzing bar kept us pretty occupied. So no, maybe this isn't the place for your luxurious safari tent holiday in Africa, but for travelers looking for a relaxed place to make some new friends, this is a must-stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa