I've travelled a lot, and I still dream about the next time I get the chance to go back to Buccaneers. I'll try to explain the Magic here, but I suggest that everyone goes there themselves.
First it's the location - they couldn't have picked a more stunning location! The breathtaking view from the breakfast deck, and from most of the huts and rooms is the best start to the day one can imagine!
Secondly, it's the abundance of activities they offer - something for everyone.
Then it's the service - the crew at Buccaneers really aim to make you feel welcome!
Just go there ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa