we stayed here for two nights, the rooms are in different houses but are nothing special and you don't get a key for your room, it's just a wall between your room and the dorms, you can lock the house though. every house has it's bathroom and kitchen but it is not that clean. the location is better, the nice beach is close by and for the restaurants and shops you have to walk across the beach for ten minutes. the bar is very lively at night and is good for partying but if you want an early sleep you better take a room far away from the bar. you can have lunch at the pool and dinner is one dish served, the food is ok. the free wine by the volleyball court was very nice even you don't have to play volleyball. it' s a nice place for partying but otherwise there isn't so much to do and a little boring, there's a tv with some sofa's as well. a real backpackers joint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa