“Honeymoon Getaway”
1/2 bath off living area
Living and Dining
Dining Area
Kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top floor)
Same King
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Master Bath
King Bedroom (1st level)
Same King
Queen Bedroom (1st level)
Private Bath
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st level)
Shared Bath
Laundry
Beach Access
Beach Access
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Independence, Kansas
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This rental was just ok. It was overpriced in my opinion. Kitchen appliances were lacking.
Washer dryer was lacking. Bedroom space was adequate for family & children but kitchen/dining/ living room was much too small. We didn't overbook. You just don't get the space you need in a duplex. There were 6 adults & 3 small children. Couldn't all eat together,
Couldn't all relax together or couldn't all enjoy the deck all together.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Privacy on the beach!
Liked least: Kitchen was lacking.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
VA
Reviewed 16 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

16 Oct 2012
Dear David and Janice,

Thanks so much for your kind review of this property and of Treasure Realty. We are sorry to hear of the circumstances that brought you to us, but we certainly appreciate your patronage. It is indeed our pleasure to make your vacation as pleasant as possible, and we are delighted to hear that we have been effective in doing just that!

Please give us a call whenever you are ready to see your next Topsail sunset: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Cheers,

Western NC
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in October 2011

25 May 2012
Hey Amber,

Thanks so much for your kind and candid review of your visit back in October of 2011. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing stay. I do apologize that the home was not as clean as it could have been. Had you notified us about this, we would have been glad to send a crew back out to take care of it for you. Sometimes after a busy season of back to back renters, the carpets really do need cleaning. Although it is an inconvenience to renters, it can be arranged, so just let us know if it cannot wait. Thanks again for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Amy
Maryland
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in September 2011

13 Apr 2012
Thanks so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you all had some good private time together and that this home was such a good fit for your family. Please give us a call when you are ready to plan your next Topsail Island vacation: 1-800-762-3961.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing