“Lovin' Topsail”
Living, Dining
Dining Area
Dining/ Kitchen
View from the kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top floor)
Same King
Master Bath
Master Bath
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Private Bath
Covered Deck
Unobstructed View
Unobstructed View
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st floor)
Bunk Room
Shared Bath
Laundry
Past Guest Photo
Past Guest Photo
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lori19641...
Charleston, West Virginia
“Lovin' Topsail”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We like staying at 211 Goldsboro Lane.I We have stayed here a few times. Always has been clean. Only down side. It has a connecting door to the condo next door. You can hear whoever is staying next to you. It wouldn't stop me from returning.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Mamagoose...
“Negative experience!”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We have vacationed for many years at North Topsail, and rented through Treasure Realty most of those times. This will be the last time. Upon arrival we were told our air conditioning didn't work but parts were ordered and it would be fixed Monday morning. On Thursday it was finally fixed. Portable air conditioners were brought in, but they were extremely loud (we couldn't hear each other) and could not keep up with the heat. My daughters had to sleep on the floor in our bedroom because they had no air. We had roaches. The furniture was not adequate to seat our party in the great room and both chairs had legs that folded in and made them unstable. It was just a waste of a week and my husband only has that..one week a year. We did file complaints with the maintenance department and did fill out a survey. You would think a company would value repeat customers. If air conditioning didn't work, why not offer an available rental in replacement? My mom went home with pneumonia, and after reading other comments we now wonder if it had something to do with the air conditioning. Trust us....don't rent at Goldsboro Lane.

Shawna B
Buena Vista, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was very clean and well kept. The furnishings were beautiful, and the location was prime. Being the last house next to the pier meant lots of beach for setting up our tent, volleyball net and for having some evening beach soccer games. We had a few very small concerns (a broken chair in the dining room, the vacuum cleaner was not working properly and the broom had seen better days!) that we addressed with the realty company. They responded and I am sure those issues will be addressed. Over all we had a wonderful vacation experience and would definitely recommend this home to others!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of beach space.
Liked least: A few small issues with maintenance in the home. We addressed it with the rental company and they assured us they would take care of the problems.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Kip G
Zanesfield, Ohio
“AWESOME NONCOMMERCIALIZED FAMILY ORIENTED BEACH”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Our stay at 211 Goldsboro Lane will stay with us forever as my brother and sister in law was visiting for their 1st time to Topsail and we shared the expense. Visiting Topsail is a great location to escape the reality of our contribution to society in Ohio. This was my wife and I's 2nd visit to the island and we returned 7 weeks later in order to really unwind this summer.
The Beach house was a nice clean place, nicely maintained and decorated. My wife and I usually don't sleep well when not in our own bed, but we slept wonderfully in the master upstairs.....of coarse a whole day on the beach doing nothing can wear you out. ONLY thing I would suggest to the owners of 211 Goldsboro is.....window coverings that totally block the lights from the Pier parking lot next door for the rooms on that side of the house. Other than that.....this is a beautiful home and YES we would rent this place again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location is off the main street
Liked least: Lack of light blocking window covers
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: on the beach
Liked least: on the beach, next to the smelly pier
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Aug 2014
Thanks for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not enjoy your vacation. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced at this property. Unfortunately, I don’t see in our records where you notified us during your stay about any of the issues you endured. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and had you notified us about these things we would have been glad to take care of them for you. I will share your comments about broken and missing items with our maintenance department, and we will get any outstanding items repaired/replaced. We will share your feedback about seating and bedding with the owner as well. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
Ohio
Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
23 Oct 2012
Dear S,

Thanks for sharing your review of this lovely property. I am pleased to hear that you loved it. I do apologize about the noise next door. When the fish are running, usually for about 2-4 weeks in the fall and/or spring, the pier can get quite crowded sometimes, and I am sure there is associated noise from the parking lot. Some renters, especially those who like to fish, aren’t bothered by that, but others do not prefer it. Again, I do apologize that the noise interfered with your sleep. Thanks again for your feedback and your patience. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
11 Oct 2012
Dear Local Bride,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are so glad to hear that this home was the right price and such a good fit for your guests. As advertized, these duplexes do have jacuzzi tubs in the master suites, but no pool or hot tubs. It sounds like that wasn't a deal breaker for your party though. ;-)

It is our pleasure to serve you, so do let us know when you all are ready to come back--perhaps for your anniversary or for your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961. :-) We look forward to seeing you and the hubby again. We wish you a long, happy and blessed married life together!

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing