“Our favorite house on topsail !!!”
Back Yard Oceanfront Deck
Back Yard
I'm on a boat!
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Community Kayak Launch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Anna M
“Our favorite house on topsail !!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was our second time in this propert. We love the pool and the private walkway to be beach!! House is well equipped and we noticed upgraded hot top ;)
The only problem we had this time was the pool water heater, but thanks to outstanding service from treasure reality manager our problem was solved and we were able to enjoy the pool by the end of our stay!!
We love TI and we surely be back!!!

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

OH
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

15 Aug 2012
Dear Family Vacay,

Thanks for your review! I am so glad to hear that your families enjoyed this home so much and had a great vacation. With regard to the carpet, sometimes those high trafficked areas do show the wear of multiple rentals as we approach the end of our busiest season. We try to have them cleaned as often as possible, but sometimes it is difficult to get the carpets cleaned in the short window of time between renters on Saturdays. In the future, you can request that this be done during your stay if your family doesn't mind the intrusion. Thanks for your feedback!

Please give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

FL
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

11 Jul 2012
Thank you for your kind review. This is one gorgeous home. I just sent your review to the owner and he is going to add the missing things you mentioned on Saturday. We try to stay on top of these things and appreciate you letting us know. Hope you can come next summer. --Isaac
NH
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Hillsville
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in June 2011

19 Apr 2012
Hey Morgan,

Thanks for your review and for your faithfulness as a repeat renter of this property. We have shared these reviews with the owner, and subsequent to your 2012 review, he has made/is making some improvements. You are welcome to share anything specific with us, and we will pass it along. Please don't hesitate to contact us during your stay for any issues that need immediate attention. It is our pleasure serving you, so let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing