“So convienant to the beach and love the pool!”
Pool Aerial View
Park
Floor Plan 2nd
1st floor
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
3 Oct 2012
Dear VacaOrBust,
Thanks for your kind review of this lovely home. I am delighted to hear that you all had such a pleasant stay. I do wish you had informed us about the loose boards you found; we would have been glad to send someone out to take care of that for you while you were here. I will share that with the owners, and see if we can’t get those fixed asap. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know when you all are ready to come make some more memories on Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,

4 of 5 bubbles Location 2 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 3 of 5 bubbles Service
1 Aug 2012
Dear M,

Thanks for your review of this lovely oceanfront home. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not have a good experience. From our records, it looks like we made efforts to have the towel rack repaired during your stay, but it was never followed up on. We dropped the ball on that one, and I do apologize. Please don’t hesitate to call us back if for some reason we do not respond in a timely manner to your requests. I will share your feedback with the owner regarding painting and the pool deck, and see if we can’t get those taken care of during the off season. Thanks again for your contribution to this review process. Our hope is that it will create greater transparency and accountability—and of course, greater customer satisfaction. With that in mind, please consider us whenever you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,

3 of 5 bubbles Value 3 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk
14 Apr 2012
Hey G. Family....sorry about the decorating dissonance. Since you were here a couple years ago we have been able to see quite a refreshing of this home. Check out the website for the new photos. I was at the property last week and saw the maintenance fellow putting together the new grill for the coming season (though we are gradually trying to convert to the practice of having a grill delivered upon request to insure cleanliness and plenty of propane). Thanks for your review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,870
/ Week
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing