“Beautiful home in convenient location”
4346 Island Drive Ocean Ridge from the air
Queen Bedroom
Same Bathroom
Bunk Bedroom
Same Bedroom
Check out the view from the pool
Past Guest Photo
Aerial
From the air
Floor Plan
Smarthome
4346 Island Drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

LovingLak...
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Beautiful home in convenient location”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband, sister and I vacationed at this home in April. The home was beautifully furnished and had great access to the beach. The 2-car garage was awesome to pull in and keep the weather off the cars.
There were only a couple of things I would change. The TV in the master bedroom was very small and we couldn't get it to work. Also, we would have liked more shelves in the bedroom closets.
Overall, we had a wonderful time in this home and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Illinois

Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
15 Sep 2013
Dear Annette,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beach. I regret to hear that this lovely home did not meet your expectations. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and we are glad to address any issues about which we are informed during your stay. From our records, it looks like we repaired the garbage disposal, (which is the only appliance noted in your complaint) for you, and the cleaners were able to go back out and replace the stained mattress pad for you. We did refund the credit card associated with this reservation for for the air filter you bought. Had you notified us about that prior to buying a filter, we would have been glad to send someone out to take care of that for you. You should have received an email from our customer service manager a well. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you endured. We appreciate your patience and your patronage.

Bethlehem
Reviewed 2 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
winchester
Reviewed 28 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
28 Sep 2012
Hi Sunny,
Thanks so much for your review of this lovely home. I am pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. I apologize about the dishwasher door malfunction. It has been repaired since your stay. We sincerely appreciate your patience with that! ;-) We will share your feedback with the owners about the curtains on the upper level. Thanks again! Please give us a call whenever you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
PA
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
17 Aug 2012
Hi Cici,

Thanks for your review! Wow! A first family vacation in 11 years! I am delighted that you finally got the chance to all come together, and honored that you chose to stay in one of our lovely homes. I am glad that this home fit your needs (and even your decorating tastes) so well! That is awesome!

With regard to the bushes on the dunes, they are protected by the government (to prevent erosion), so they cannot be trimmed. However, they do not appear to be obstructing too much of the ocean view.

How fortunate that you all were here at just the right time to see the baby turtles hatch and leave their nests! It sounds like an amazing vacation! Thanks again for your very kind review! We look forward to welcoming you back in 2013! Just give us a call when you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
OH
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.