“Superb vacation”
Playground
Half Court Basketball
Oceanfront
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lauren A
Smithville, Ohio
“Horrid unit”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We have stayed at St Regis in the past and love the complex but this particular unit is in dire need of upgrades and repairs. Everything from top to bottom is extremely outdated, from furnishings and fixtures to flooring and appliances, including bedding, kitchen items, couch, chairs, lamps, tables, countertops, cabinetry, etc. Outdated is one thing, but broken and unusable is another. The dishwasher wasnt attached, the flooring tiles were loose and missing grout, neither bathroom has an exhaust fan, the shower doors are falling off, the tubs do not drain... need i continue? We were pleased with the ocean view but that was the only positive in our entire stay.

VA
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
7 Aug 2013
Dear Laurel,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the St. Regis and the location. I do regret to hear that this unit did not meet your expectations. Thanks for letting us know about the sink; I’m glad we were able to address that pretty quickly. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences. We will pass along to the owner your valuable feedback about potential updates. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning future visits to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

OH
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

North Carolina
Reviewed 25 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

25 Sep 2012
Dear Sara,
Thanks so much for your candid review and for your kind remarks about Treasure Realty and our personnel. Thanks for your faithful patronage. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not enjoy this particular condo. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, which we have shared with the owner. We are in the process of assessing our condos for next year. It is our goal to provide great places to stay, and we do require our owners to do necessary maintenance and upgrades each season in order to remain on our rental program. We appreciate your patience and your input. Give us a call when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
PA
Reviewed 23 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

23 Aug 2012
Dear Ed,
Thanks so much for your review. I am sorry to hear that the unit was not cleaned whenever you arrived. Had you notified us about this, we would have been glad to send a crew out to clean for you. It sounds like the remotes either needed replacing or perhaps just new batteries. Again, I wish that you had let us know about this and the DVD, so that we could have taken care of these things for you while you were here. I will pass that information along to our maintenance department. Please don’t ever hesitate to contact us if you need to; we are always glad to help. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to return to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
NC
Reviewed 6 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
6 Jun 2012
Dear Topsail,

Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the condo community. We will pass along your feedback to the owner about additional seating in the living room, the can opener, and perhaps a knife sharpener. :-) We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next vacation on Topsail: 800-762-3961.

PGH
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in June 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing