“Perfect beach getaway!”
Playground
Half Court Basketball
Oceanfront
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kari G
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Perfect beach getaway!”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was the best condo we have rented so far! We've been coming to topsail for years and was so happy with our rental! Very clean, fun decor, so close to the beach! Just wonderful!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CO
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk
10 Aug 2013
Dear Midwest Family,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you had at comfortable stay in this unit and that you enjoyed the location, the complex, and the amenities there. I do regret to hear that you weren’t entirely pleased though, and I apologize for the inconveniences. I have passed along your valuable feedback to the owner (and the HOA--regarding the Wi-Fi service). Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your patronage. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Hoscton Ga
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

NC
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
4 Oct 2012
Hi V,
Thanks so much for your very nice review of this condo and for your kind remarks about Treasure Realty. I am so pleased to hear that you all had such a relaxing and fun vacation. I’ll be sure to let the owner know how much you appreciated the recliner. We look forward to welcoming you all back again, so give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next visit: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
Brooklyn NY
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Jane Lew
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

30 Aug 2012
Dear Marine Mom,

Thank you for your honest review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the St. Regis despite the inconveniences. I will share your feedback about potential updates with the owner. We are always glad to send the cleaners back out if you feel the unit needs additional cleaning. While the front desk staff are not available 24/7, they are there. If you are unable to reach them, you can always call us regarding security issues, and we will contact them for you. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. We appreciate your kind remarks about our service as well. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Ohio
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

26 Jul 2012
Dear Mulh Family,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you all had such a nice time and enjoyed the St. Regis and this condo so much. It is our pleasure serving you, so please give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing